Musk Ox of Dovrefjell l in Winter
- January 26th, 2025 - February 1st, 2025
- Spaces Left: 2 (Maximum 4 Photographers)
WORKSHOP AT A GLANCE
This bespoke, expedition to the mountains of Dovrefjell, in Norway, is for dedicated and passionate wildlife photographers who want to capture dramatic and powerful photographs of Musk Ox in Winter. Dovrefjell is one of the best places in the world to photograph Musk Ox in Winter conditions. We have a small group size and personal, one-on-one tuition for the duration of the expedition. There will also be landscape opportunities during this workshop, although our primary focus is Musk Ox.
- Dates: 26th January 2025 until 01st February 2025 (Duration 6 Nights / 7 Days)
- Investment: $9,850 USD (Deposit to secure place $3,000 USD)
- Participants: Maximum 4 Photographers plus leader
- Start and Finish: Oslo Airport, Norway
- Trip Leaders: Joshua Holko Master Photog II
- Fitness Level: Tough
- Temperature: Freezing
- Experience Level: Advanced to Professional
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
In late January 2025, I will lead an all-new expedition to Dovrefjell in Winter to photograph the primordial Musk Ox. This expedition will see us utilize dog sleds for transport inside the park. We will be based in small mountain expedition tents for the duration of the expedition and will have a local guide to assist us.
Dovrefjell is one of the most reliable places in the Arctic to photograph Musk Ox, and we can expect to have multiple photographic encounters with them throughout this expedition.
If you are excited by the idea of travelling to Dovrefjell in Winter to photograph Musk Ox, now is the time to register your place by using the Register Online link at the bottom of this page. Places are strictly limited, and once spoken for, that's it.