Iceland South Western Landscape Extension
- September 28th, 2024 - October 02nd, 2024
- Spaces Left: 5 (Maximum 8 People)
WORKSHOP AT A GLANCE
This workshop extension to the Snaefellsnes region of southwest Iceland, is for participant photographers from the Greenland Hidden Gems expedition who want to capture evocative photographs of Iceland's dramatic coastline. We have a small group size and personal, one-on-one tuition for the duration of the workshop.
- Dates: 28th September 2024 until 02nd October 2024 (Duration 4 Nights / 5 Days)
- Investment: $5,950 USD (Deposit to secure place $1,500 USD)
- Participants: Maximum 8 Photographers plus leader
- Start and Finish: Keflavik, Iceland - Reykjavik, Iceland
- Trip Leaders: Joshua Holko Master Photog II
- Fitness Level: Moderate
- Temperature: Moderate
- Experience Level: Beginner to Professional
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
After the Greenland Hidden Gems expedition, I will lead an extension workshop for landscapes in Iceland for a small group of participants. This workshop will focus on the topography of southwestern Iceland as the area transitions from late Autumn into Winter. Specifically, we will explore and photograph the Snaefellsnes peninsula and its spectacular coastline. The workshop will take us from our starting point in Keflavik (where we return via charter flight from our Greenland expedition) to our finish in Reykjavik.