Adobe Lightroom Online Workshop
- Available On Demand
- Please contact me to arrange a suitable time
WORKSHOP AT A GLANCE
If you want to learn how to use Adobe Lightroom, I now offer private online mentoring sessions via ZOOM. This is an opportunity for you to work one-on-one with a multi-award-winning Master of Photography on all aspects of Lightroom. We will cover everything from how to set up your catalogue and manage your digital files, including how to keyword your images and how you can use Lightroom to quickly sort, edit and manage your photographs. We will extensively cover image processing of RAW files, including a deep dive under the hood of the controls so you can understand what the sliders are doing as you adjust them.
- Dates: On Demand
- Investment: Price on Application
- Participants: Maximum 2 People
- Start and Finish: Melbourne, Australia
- Trip Leaders: Joshua Holko Master Photog II
- Fitness Level: Not Applicable
- Temperature: Not Applicable
- Experience Level: Beginner to Professional
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Adobe Lightroom mentoring sessions are by appointment and are scheduled around my other workshop and expedition commitments. Please contact me at email@example.com for additional information.